Friday, July 25, 2008

at 4:30am today....

I fell asleep last night without much trouble and I was quite happy that it was windy outside and quite cool, this would allow me to have a good rest and wake up refreshed.. there is nothing worse than waking up feeling all sticky and tired...

Around 4:30am I woke up and I heard the trees outside bustling and I could feel the cool draft coming from my window.. I opened my door to go to the washroom and as soon as I did I heard voices... two women's voices quite clearly... quite close and then a man's voice.. my heart began racing...

the voices I realize were not coming from the hallway .. no they were much closer... they were not in my balcony.. THE VOICES WERE COMING FROM MY LIVING ROOM.. I stood at my bedroom door frozen without knowing what to do.. who could be IN my apartment and then I saw a light flicker.. I realized then that it was the TV.. the voices were coming from the TV... but, how could they.. I didn't leave the TV on last night... my heart wanted to get out of my chest as I looked at the TV




I searched the kitchen.. no one there, the closets and the bathroom

... I turned off the TV and went back to sleep