Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Have you been looking for me?

Probably not.. but I have been away reading and learning more about food, I really thought I wasn't going to post on the blog anymore but I have a new purpose!!!

YES you heard right, a new purpose, I am starting a new phase in my cooking life in which I am eager to learn more about where our food comes from, what exactly we are putting in our mouths and about food policy so I think this is worthy of blogging again!!... I am also trying to eat better and live a healthier life (not that I'll stop eating butter of beef anytime soon.. I don't think I could live without either of those things) and exercise more which up to a few months ago I HATED so you'll hear about these things too ....I guess as always I'll also be talking about a whole bunch of silly things and another of my new obsessions (food in the movies) so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always think how I should exercise alot ,more! Good for you, hope it goes well, but.....don't give up the butter and beef I agree! ;o)