Friday, October 19, 2007

I <3 October


The Addams Family
Originally uploaded by Miss Ifi
I've always liked October, not because it is my birthday, but because it is the FALL month and also because there is Halloween followed by Day of the Death.
Since I am from Mexico, I've always celebrated Day of the Death, and it is still my favourite day of the year, is just so special, the weather is different and there is this mysticism in the air, and we have special bread and candies.
Now, I celebrate Halloween AND Day of the Death, and I love it!!!
What I also love about October is the fact that there is so many good movies on, I love the old creepy movies... they are just soo gooood, and my favourite of course, The Addams Family. I wanted to be just like Wednesday when I was little, and maybe one day be just like Morticia.
Why can't there be more Halloweens in the year??!!! we need moooore, more creepy.. more unusal!!!

No comments: