Sunday, October 7, 2007

Thanksgiving PIE... I mean.. weekend!

Well Thanksgiving weekend hasn't gone the way I expected, as I had hoped I could spent it with MY Monsieur Josh, but I did get lots of treasures from my old land lady's garage sale and I'll take lovely pictures for ALL of you!!!!

Also.. I'll get to eat PUMPKIN PIE tonight!!! yay for pumpkin pie!!!! I love pumpkin pie... have I mentioned how MUCH do I love pumpkin pie???

Last night, I watched "Must love dogs", it is a funny movie.. specially the part where they mention " If you happy and you know it clap your hands" *claps* come on now.. everybody clap your hands!!

Well... I must go for now, I have to do some handy work around the apartment and then.. to have some pumpkin pie YAY!!!!

and a Happy Thanksgiving to all of ya!

No comments: